Each sages will be concentrate on one or two general areas with several specialisms. These are the same categories used for the Knowledge skill. Sages may specialise further in any narrow field they want to
|Architecture / Engineering
||Elemental Planes||Flowers & trees||Underground||Art & music|
|Minerals and mines||
Devils and demons
|Fungi, jellies and oozes||Mountain||History, Legends & Folklore|
|Land and sky||Undead and necromancy||Poisons & cures||Desert||Laws, customs and society|
In other areas they have no more knowledge than a general person.
- Includes skills such as determine direction of travel underground and appraising gems and ore to +/- 10%
- Includes astral plane and the planes the gods live on as well as general theology.
- Devils and Demons
- Includes astral plane and the planes they live on and how to conjure or exorcise
- Racial group : Humanoid - civilized
- Human, Barbarian, Dwarf, Elf, Gnome, Hobbit. (Questions about your own race are at advantage)
- Racial group : Humanoid - Non-civilized
- Giant, Gnoll,Lizardmen,Ogre,Orc...
Time spent in research will add to the chance of success a day/week/month will add +1/+2/+3.
Sages are paid by the time they spend not by the success with a minimum cost of 1/2 day's wage for an instant response.